Cycling Association of Menorca
Moll de Llevant, 173
Tel customer service: 971 36 36 60
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
1. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your registration you have a deadline of 14 business days, (According to art. 44 of Law 7/1996, of 15 January, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, modified by Law 47/2002, of 19 December).
2. The user is responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and deporticket.com reserves the right to exclude from the contracted service any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other legal actions that may be exercised.
3. Payment for registrations will be made by credit or debit card, through a virtual TPV secure payment and whose operation is completely confidential with the Spanish bank. Payment may also be made by bank transfer after prior authorization of the organizer of the event.
4. Once the payment has been made, SE will send the confirmation that the registration has been carried out correctly by e-mail to the address provided by the user.
5. To the effects foreseen in art. 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, you are informed that the personal data you enter in the registration forms will be incorporated into a file owned by the organizer of the event in order to use them solely and exclusively for the purposes for which they are requested. The details of each of the organisers can be consulted on the corresponding registration form. Any modification that may occur in your case in the personal data, must be brought to the attention of the owner of them to the person responsible for the file.
In the event that the user proceeds to register other participants in the event, declares to have obtained the express consent of the interested parties themselves or their representatives, assuming all responsibility in this regard that may arise from that fact.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the aforementioned Organic Law, you are hereby informed that with regard to the personal data collected for processing you have the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by means of a request addressed to the owner of the file under the terms subscribed to by current legislation.
Under these premises, as established in article 3 g) of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, deporticket.com acts as the person in charge of processing the file held by the organiser of the event, so that it will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the owner of the file, and will not apply them or use them for purposes other than those contained in the said contract, nor will it communicate them, even for conservation purposes, to other people.
5. By filling in an inscription form, you request the inscription to participate in the selected race, accepting the competition rules, the exemption from responsibility and acknowledging the fulfilment of the conditions established for participation in the same. The personal data that you fill in this form will be given to the organization of the event in order to use them only and exclusively for the purposes for which they are requested.